5/8" pin fits all Class V receiver hitches. Hardened steel with triple plated chrome finish.
Normally ships same business day or next business day. Call us for expedited shipping.The T3 features a triple plated chrome finish and hardened steel that provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked.
- The 5/8" pin fits all Class V receiver hitches
- O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Strongest locking pin on the market
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Patented dual lock lug design offers over 5,800 pounds of head pull strength
- Tested specifications exceeds 32,000 pounds
- No internal springs to seize up or brake
- Triple plated chrome finish
- Hardened steel
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip and is machined from 100% solid forged steel
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 3-1/2"
- For receivers requiring a longer exposed pin length see the SXT5 (SKU #0017)
A receiver pin is used to secure the receptacle part of a trailer hitch (attached to a vehicle) to inserts such as ball mounts, drawbars, accessory carriers or ornamental receiver plugs. The most common receiver pins are 1/2" and 5/8" in diameter. Class II receiver hitches have 1-1/4" receptacles and use 1/2" pins. Class III, IV and V receiver hitches have 2" receptacles and use 5/8" pins.
TRIMAX makes the worlds toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the highest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX.
TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.